Since we have reopened after lockdown we have had to make quite a few changes. We have fewer tables and are open for fewer hours. We now take reservations for tables as well as trying to accommodate as many walk-ins as we can, but we are very much restricted in what we do, so please bear with us and help us to try and keep our customers and staff safe by reading this information:
Wednesday – Friday 4-10pm; Saturday – Sunday 2-10pm (we will also open Bank Holiday Mondays)
TAKE-AWAYS: drop in any time during opening hours for take away bottles, cans and draft fills. All beers on tap are available to take-away and listed on our drinks page. We have a designated waiting area for people collecting take-aways.
RESERVATIONS (please do read this information, it will make the process faster and more convenient for everyone):
- Bookings for the same week by email only please: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings open on Monday morning for that week
- Please put TABLE BOOKING in the subject field and include your name, how many people in your party (max. 6), the date and preferred time of your booking
- Please do not DM on social media or try and book by phone
- Bookings are for two hour slots if you would like more, or less, time please say in your email
- Please make your reservation before 4pm on the day of your booking. Once we are open we will not be able to check emails
- Children are welcome until 6pm in accordance with our licence
- We will keep your table for 15 minutes after the reservation time
- If you cannot make your booking PLEASE let us know
- If you have not made a reservation but fancy a drink please do come to the bar, we keep tables for walk-ins and will seat you if we can
- Bookings can only be taken for the current week, from Monday morning. It might take us a while to respond but don’t worry. We got you.
- You do not need a reservation to collect take-away, just come to the bar during opening hours.
On arrival a member of staff will confirm your details, ask you to sanitise your hands and show you to your seat where you will receive table service, please no standing at the bar.
Your drinks and snacks will be served on a tray. We will circulate regularly and collect empties, please don’t bring them to the bar.
You must wear a face covering when going to the toilets or when leaving your table.
Please vacate your table five minutes before the end of your slot to allow us to prepare for the next party. We will bring your bill to you. If your table is not booked for the next slot you are most welcome to stay.
Our drinks menus are all online. To minimise people moving around, and contact with surface areas, please check them out on your phone from your table and perhaps take a photo of the beer board when you arrive. No phone? We have paper copies of most menus and are happy to talk you through the rest.
It will be card payments only. It’s not possible to pay with cash we don’t have any on the premises.
Children welcome. Our licence for minors, as always, extends to 6pm. Please do not bring under 18s after 6pm – we won’t be able to accommodate them. All children, like all adults, must remain seated and respect distancing rules with other patrons. If you think that’s not going to be possible please don’t come.
Dogs are welcome but they must be on a lead at all times and stay under or near your table. If you think that is not going to be possible please don’t bring your dog.
We cannot accept parties larger than 6 people for the forseeable. Sorry. As per government regulations only two households per party.
Toilets: We are going to ask you to sanitise on the way in and obviously give your hands a good wash before you come out. We will be carrying out extra cleaning and there will be cleaning materials and extra measures in the cubicles which we ask you to make use of for the benefit of everyone.
Take away: We hope you will consider supporting us through takeaway sales. Our bottle and can list is available online and all draught can be taken away in 2 pint cartons. Please let a member of staff know with enough time to prepare the order and add it to your bill. You can also just walk-in for take-away, there will be a designated area to wait for your cans or draught fills.
IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL PLEASE STAY AT HOME
If you are uncomfortable sharing contact details for the purposes of NHS track and trace please do not visit us. These details will be destroyed in 21 days in line with government advice.
Thank you for reading this! We have to create a system that prioritises the safety of our staff and customers, we hope you all understand why we have to make these decisions. Should anyone disregard our wishes when it comes to health and safety they will be asked to leave.
Thank you so much for your support so far, it means the world. See you soon for a drink!