We are currently permitted to serve drinks outside only, so our little garden is now open to customers for drinks on:
Fridays – 4pm – 9pm; Saturdays 1pm – 9pm; Sundays 1pm – 9pm
*Bank Holiday Monday May 3rd 1pm – 7pm*
If you would like to reserve a table in the garden please read the following the information:
- Reservations are in 1 hour slots starting on the hour (you can reserve more than one slot but we’re keeping it to hour sized chunks)
- Reservations are to be made by email only to email@example.com
- You must include your name, phone number, number of people in your party, time, date and how many hours you would like
- We can only take reservations a week in advance, bookings open on Monday for the following Fri/Sat/Sun
- Your table will be kept for 15 minutes after your reservation, we cannot guarantee it for longer. If you can’t make your slot, please, PLEASE, let us know
- Dogs are welcome, no children after 6pm
- Card payments only
- Please bring a mask/face covering for moving through the bar/going to the loo
Our garden is small and we only have four tables. Our tables are picnic benches that can accommodate groups of four or six. Obviously we do welcome smaller parties, but because of social distancing regulations we cannot seat different parties on the same table. So if you can bring bubble mates to fill a table it will make things a lot easier for us.
It’s still only April and it can get pretty chilly even when the sun’s out, so do bring jumpers, coats, or blankets. We can’t provide these for hygiene reasons.
Obviously a lot of this isn’t ideal, and we really wish we could accommodate more people but we have to keep rolling with the punches and hopefully in another month we will be able to seat you indoors. Imagine!
If you would prefer to drink tasty beers in the comfort of your own home then all of our beers can be sold as take-away. Just drop in when we’re open – more details here.