From the week beginning May 17th we will be allowed to serve drinks to seated customers both indoors and outdoors. If you are coming to the Taps please read the information below:
WEDNESDAY 4pm – 10pm
THURSDAY 4pm – 10pm
FRIDAY 4pm – 10pm
SATURDAY 1pm – 10pm
SUNDAY 1pm – 8pm
RESERVATIONS: we will still be accepting reservations, but they are no longer essential. We will be able to seat more people and will keep tables for walk-ins so if you fancy a drink, do just pop in. WE CAN ONLY TAKE BOOKINGS FOR THE CURRENT WEEK and no further in advance. Bookings open on Monday for the Wednesday-Sunday period. Please don’t email about dates further ahead than this – we are a small team and the admin for reservations is already taking up huge amounts of time. Please read the information below before coming to the Taps or sending a reservation email:
- Due to government restrictions parties must be a maximum of six people from no more than two households
- Reservations are to be made by email only to email@example.com
- You must include your name, phone number, number of people in your party, time, date, how long you would like to stay, and if you have a preference for inside or outside seating
- Bookings open on Monday for the Wednesday – Sunday of that week
- Your table will be kept for 15 minutes after your reservation, we cannot guarantee it for longer. If you can’t make your slot, please, PLEASE, let us know!
- Dogs on leads are welcome, no children after 6pm
- Card payments only
- Drinks will be ordered and served with table service, please do not leave your seat except to go to the loo
- Please arrive wearing a mask/face covering and wear it when moving through the bar/going to the loo
- We will answer all emails in the order they arrive, but we may not be able to answer them straight away when we are busy (and we do need a day off every now and then), so please don’t panic if the reply isn’t instant
Obviously a lot of this isn’t ideal and all these restrictions can feel frustrating and boring, but we have to keep rolling with the punches and our priority has to be the safety of our staff and customers. Please do read this information and follow the restrictions when you are in the Taps. Anyone failing to do so will be asked to leave.
If the Government road map goes ahead and we are permitted to open without restrictions from June 21st, then we will not be taking reservations from that point on. All our efforts will be focussed on getting up to speed and serving drinks like we did in the good old days.
If you would prefer to drink tasty beers in the comfort of your own home then all of our beers can be sold as take-away. Just drop in when we’re open – more details here.
One last thing…. if you are interested in working at the Taps and you have bar/pub experience and know a bit about craft beer and gin then drop us a line! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and your experience, what your favourite craft beers or gins are, and whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work.