1. SPRATWAFFLER (Time & Tide, Deal) 3.7% Our house pale. Packed with Citra, it’s refreshing, grapefruitty, light and as fresh as can be.
2. NEAT WHEAT (Lervig, Norway) 4.5% Easy-going wheat beer, refreshing with a bit of sweetness.
3. SAISON (Partizan, London) 3.9% A 3 year mixed ferment saison, full of farmhouse funk and a hint of sourness. One for the saison fans.
4. CITRA & ELLA (Left Handed Giant, Bristol) 5% Gluten Free Super hoppy pale with bags of citra and ella, not surprisingly. *GLUTEN FREE* (we always have at least one GF draught on)
5. BIG FISH LITTLE FISH (Time & Tide x Cloudwater) TIPA 10% part of Cloudwater’s Together Again collab series. Massively hoppy triple IPA (see our socials for more info).
6. PINK SUNSHINE (Pig & Porter, Kent) 4.5% A pink lager, what more do you want?
7. AMERICAN BROWN (Stigbergets, Sweden) 7.5% Big, full bodied, rich brown ale.
8. LIGHTHOUSE LAGER (Time & Tide, Kent) Lager 5.0% a thoroughly decent local Pilsner style lager.
9. BLACKBIRD (Pig & Porter, Kent) 4% Delicious session stout.
10. TASTY JUICE (Lervig, Norway) 6% Hazy IPA. Everything you’d expect from something called Tasty Juice. Well balanced, full bodied IPA.
11. SUN CITY (Pohjala, Estonia) 5% “Florida Weisse” – like a Berliner Weisse but with Florida sunshine. Sour with passion fruit and mango.
12. THE KRAKEN (Time & Tide, Kent) 8% Coffee stout. One of our favourite beers, just try it.
Gin, wine, and cocktail menus are available at the bar. We have a seasonal cocktail menu that is unique to the Twelve Taps as well as an ever changing selection of gin including our own Whitstable Gin, a small but perfectly formed wine list, the freshest Spritzes, some delicious ciders, a whole library of Negroni and some really interesting non-alcoholic options. If there are any products you are particularly interested in just ask. We’re always happy to make suggestions. Cheers.