- SOLOIST (Glasshouse, Birmingham) 4.8% Single hopped (Citra) pale fresh as can be and thoroughly quaffable.
- SPRATWAFFLER (Time & Tide) 3.7% Pale Ale. Our house pale, never strays far from the Taps…citrussy, fresh and can be drunk by the bucketload.
- GRISETTE (The Kernel, London) 4.6% A modern Belgian Pale, Light with some peppery yeast. Delicious.
- PINE TRAIL PALE ALE (Big Drop, London) 0.5% It’s light on body (fair enough under the circumstances) but big on taste. You don’t need to be drinking booze to be welcomed here.
- SCARAMANGA (Gun Brewery, Sussex) 3.9% Extra Pale Ale. Light as light can be, refreshing and gloriously GLUTEN FREE
- SPOTS BETWEEN THE DOTS (Brew by Numbers x Rock Leopard, London) 6.5% Gose with passionfruit and plum, super dry treat made in tiny batches. Really special.
- LITTLE URCHIN (Time & Tide, Kent) NEIPA 5.6% Thicc, soupy, soft and full.
- LIGHTHOUSE LAGER (Time & Tide, Kent) 4.9% Simple and delicious unfiltered lager beer
- CRUNCH (Hammerton, London) 5.4% Peanut Butter milk stout, much loved amongst the sweet toothed. *NUTS* *LACTOSE*
- TIME MOVES SLOW (Left Handed Giant, Bristol) IPA 6.6% Loads of sought after Zappa and Amarillo Cryo. It’s thick and juicy and deeeelicuous
- BIERE De SAISON – CITRA (The Kernel, London) 4.7% Loads of sharp Citra farmhouse, funk.
- ATOMIC SPACE BEAR (Time & Tide, Kent) 8.4% Chocolate Stout, thick and rich and really grown up, think decent dark chocolate not Dairy Milk
As for all the rest, menus will be available on the tables when you arrive. We have a cracking list of gins, a small but perfectly formed wine list, the freshest Spritzes, some delicious ciders, a whole library of Negroni and some really interesting non boozy options. If there are any products you are particularly interested in just ask. We’re always happy to make suggestions. Cheers.
Please read the info on our homepage for information about covid and house rules
ALL BEER IS AVAILABLE TO TAKE-AWAY. PLEASE DO DROP IN DURING OPENING HOURS TO PICK UP SOME BREWS.