- URBAN GOOSE (Time & Tide, Kent) Session IPA 4.8% – A sessionable, juicy Session IPA with some bitterness.
- LEGRA PALE (Leigh On Sea, Essex) session pale, 3.7% – Fresh, light, hoppy, crisp and bitter.
- TABLE BEER (The Kernel, London ) 3.2% Lovely, light, drink by the bucketload…
- SWEET WHEAT (Lervig, Norway) 4.5% Summer in a glass, soft bodied and delicious. Dive in.
- LIMONCELLO PALE (Ora, London) IPA 6% – A thick and juicy pale with lots of pale malts and a citrussy vibe.
- FRAGOLA (Ora, Bermondsey) 3.8% Strawberry, Basil and Lime Berliner Weisse. A thirst quenching fruit bomb with a subtle sour character.
- RHUBARB PALE (Fierce, Aberdeen) 4.6% – Really goooood, always flies out, excellent Summery pint. *GLUTEN FREE*
- LIGHTHOUSE LAGER (Time & Tide, Kent) Lager 4.4%
- SIMCOE MAVERICK (Polly’s, Mole ) 6.1% – Thicc, soupy & delicious single hopped IPA. Do it.
- DRY STOUT (The Kernel, London) 4.8% Beautiful, dry, stout hopped with simcoe and mosaic.
- SMALL SAISON- PLUM (Left Hand Giant, Bristol) 4.2% Refreshing, gentle, plummy dryness.
- FAKE HANDS (Neon Raptor, Notts) 8% Maple & Pecan Porter. Rich, sweet & delicious *contains nuts*
As for all the rest, menus will be available on the tables when you arrive. We have a cracking list of gins, a small but perfectly formed wine list, the freshest Spritzes, some delicious ciders, a whole library of Negroni and some really interesting non boozy options. If there are any products you are particularly interested in just ask. We’re always happy to make suggestions. Cheers.
Please read the info on our homepage for information about covid and house rules
ALL BEER IS AVAILABLE TO TAKE-AWAY. PLEASE DO DROP IN DURING OPENING HOURS TO PICK UP SOME BREWS – NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR TAKE-AWAY.