1. SPRATWAFFLER (Time & Tide, Deal) 3.7% Our house pale. Packed with Citra, it’s refreshing, grapefruitty, light and as fresh as can be.
2. URBAN GOOSE (Time and Tide, Deal) 4.8% An enduring favourite here at the Taps, fresh, juicy and delicious. Packed with Equinot, Ella, Mosaic & Cascade.
3. NEAT WHEAT (Lervig, Norway) 4.5% An American wheat style, so not overly burdened with that banana-ry vibe you sometims get. Refreshing and perfectly Summery.
4. HELGE (Pohjala, Estonia) 5% Juicy, hazy pale packed with New World hops. It has a juicy refreshing passionfruit thing, with an almost creamy mouthfeel. It’s also gloriously *GLUTEN FREE* (we always have at least one GF draught on)
5. SCHWARZBIER (Left Handed Giant, Bristol) 4.8% Dark lager/Schwarzbier. Bitter-sweet and really moreish, bit chocolately, bit herbaceous. Try it.
6. TIMEBALL (Time & Tide, Kent) 5.6% New England style IPA absolutely packed to the rafters with Mosaic. Soft hazy, marvellous.
7. SPRINGTIME AGAIN (Left Handed Giant, Bristol) 7.9% Foeder (basically a massive barrel) aged Saison. Really clever, must try beer, it’s winey and funky and dank and dry, if you like natural wines you should definitely try it.
8. WANDERLUST LAGER (Time & Tide, Kent) Lager 5.0% a thoroughly decent local Pilsner style lager.
9. DRY STOUT (The Kernel, London) 4.4% Dry Stout with Nelson Sauvin. The Kernel are very good at what they do.
10. INFINITY POOLS (Left Handed Giant, Bristol) 6.5% Hazy IPA thicc with Columbus, El Dorado and Loral. Balanced and pretty easy to drink too much of…
11. HIGH PRAISE (Left Handed Giant, Bristol) 5.0% Fruited Gose with Blackcurrant, Rhubarb and sea salt. Tart and sherbetty in a very good way…
12. MY PARADISE IS BURNING (Left Handed Giant, Bristol) 11% Rich, full and delicious Russian Imperial Stout. Deep, indulgent, toasty, jammy and velvetty
As for all the rest, menus will be available on the tables when you arrive. We have a cracking list of gins, including our own Whitstable Gin, a small but perfectly formed wine list, the freshest Spritzes, some delicious ciders, a whole library of Negroni and some really interesting non boozy options. If there are any products you are particularly interested in just ask. We’re always happy to make suggestions. Cheers.
Please read the info on our homepage for information about covid and house rules
ALL BEER IS AVAILABLE TO TAKE-AWAY. PLEASE DO DROP IN DURING OPENING HOURS TO PICK UP SOME BREWS.