This Bank Holiday weekend all twelve of the taps will be pouring delicious craft beer made by our pals Time & Tide Brewing from Deal. Along with some old favourites we will have some brand new, exclusive brews including Apple Masher – a bramley apple saison brewed exclusively for our own apple-masher Libby (who should be stopped from drinking it all) and our very own Tap Sipper – a Twelve Taps IPA dry hopped with mosaic, simcoe and cascade coming in at a thirst-quenching 5%.
We will also be launching Time & Tide’s brand new lager, Lighthouse, over the course of the weekend. And as well as the draft pours, we have plenty of cans and bottles of Time & Tide goodness to take away including their wine barrel aged saisons.
TIME & TIDE TAP TAKEOVER OPENING LINE-UP:
- Spratwaffler – 3.7% – pale ale
- Apple Masher – 4.5% – bramley apple saison
- Brynhildr – 4.4% – oatmeal pale ale
- Tap Sipper – 5% – dry hopped IPA
- Smuggler’s Stout – 5.5% – stout
- All In Jim – 5.4% – American pale ale
- Monster Soup – 6.7% – IPA
- Double Jim – 9% – double IPA
- Wanderlust – 4.2% – lager
- Echo – 5.9% – white wine barrel aged saison
- Domino – 8.6% – white stout
- Kraken – 7.4% – coffee stout